Available on popular podcast channels
Belonging is a basic human need. We all need to feel like we belong.
In Belonging and Healing: Creating Awesomeness for Yourself and Others, Dr. Dave Cornelius draws upon the powerful philosophy of Ubuntu to deliver a simple roadmap to building positive teams and relationships, improving engagement and performance.
A Game-Changing Framework for Evaluating What It Means to Create Value
The truth is much of our culture wants value from people, projects, and goals. In this landmark book, Dr. Dave A. Cornelius takes a renaissance view of the 21st century and future of work. He explains what delivering value means for individuals, businesses, and our society.
Build Your Skills to Thrive in a Digital and Agile Market
Densior nam solidumque aer librata pondus dispositam moles. Mundum lumina postquam grandia recens subdita nubibus faecis.
For the Agile Product Leader
Learn how to maintain the stakeholder's vision while maximizing the value of work by the Developers.
Recent Podcast Lists
- E107: Nicoles Raines and Dr. Dena Scott Joins Dr. Dave Cornelius on KnolShare with Dr. Dave podcast
- EAFH64 Dr. Dave Presents Do You Deliver Value – Agile Santa Barbara
- EAFH63 Dr. Dave Presents Do You Deliver Value – Agile SoCal
- E106: Do Your Deliver Value?
- E65: Agile Education Panel at the Agile for Humanity 2023 Conference
- E64: Brandon and Nicole Raines Keynote. On the Go: Addressing Burnout and Growing
- E63: The Legacy is Greater Than the Pain – Devon and Lizzy Morris
- E105: Generating Value Through DEIBH
- E104: Add Healing to the DEIB Mix
- EAFH62 – Dr. Dave Cocka-Doodle-Doo
- E102: Adrian Terry – IT Transformation
- E103: Allison Pollard – Helping Improve
- EAFH61: Organizational Change is an Individual Choice – Kevin Callahan
- E101: Lorienne Nseka – Legal Voice of Resilience
- E100: Resiliently You Part 5 – Featuring Tricia Broderik
- E99: Brandon and Nicole Raines – Resilience and Belonging
- E98: Resiliently You Series Part 3: Lisa Jones, fact-based therapist, coach, and passionate trainer
- EAFH60: Adrienne Guillory delivers Foundation of Design Thinking – UX Research building Human-Centered Experiences
- E97: Dr. Dave Introduces New Series – ‘Resiliently You’ Podcast Theme
- E96: Belonging & Healing – Resiliently You Series: Why is it important to feel like you belong somewhere?