In Belonging and Healing: Creating Awesomeness for Yourself and Others, Dr. Dave Cornelius draws upon the powerful philosophy of Ubuntu to deliver a simple roadmap to building positive teams and relationships, improving engagement and performance.
The truth is much of our culture wants value from people, projects, and goals. In this landmark book, Dr. Dave A. Cornelius takes a renaissance view of the 21st century and future of work. He explains what delivering value means for individuals, businesses, and our society.
Build Your Skills to Thrive in a Digital and Agile Market
Recent Podcast Lists
- E96: Belonging & Healing – Resiliently You Series: Why is it important to feel like you belong somewhere?
- E94: Belonging and Healing [Part 5] – Ubuntu
- E93: Belonging and Healing [Part 4]: The Root Before the Fruit
- E95: Belonging & Healing [Part 6] – Healing, the Antidote to Trauma
- E92: Belonging and Healing Part 3 – Language of Belonging
- E91: Deliver Value Installment #3: Happy Contributing People
- E90: Belonging and Healing Part-2 – Why is belonging important?
- E89: Belonging and Healing Part-2 – Why is belonging important?
- E89: Deliver Value Installment #2: Organization Leaders Want Value-Driven Outcomes
- E88: Belonging and Healing Part-1 – Sense Your Belonging Space
- E87: Deliver Value Part-1 – Definition of Value (Dov)
- EAFH59: Angela (Yazzie) Marquez, Diné Education and Social Justice
- EAFH58: Cherie Silas. Influence without authority: Making 360 impact when you don’t call the shots
- EAFH57: Mercy George-Igbafe, LEARNTOR Founder, Maximize Black Opportunities
- EAFH56: Colleen Kirtland, Courage to Travel Outside of My Comfort Zone
- EAFH55: Nicole Spence-Goon, Finding Reflective Mentorship and Sponsorship
- EAFH54: Salah Elleithy – Listening to Acknowledge Different Voices
- EAFH52: Cherie Silas – The Truth of My BIPOC Family Experiences
- EAFH50: Tim Abbott Shares the need for Social Justice and Empathy in Human Systems
- EAFH49: Ann-Marie Kong – Grow leadership agility with Positive Intelligence