KnolShare with Dr. Dave Podcast
Look for the KnolShare with Dr. Dave podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Google Play.
The KnolShare with Dr. Dave Podcast is Streamed on GrokShare.com.
If you have any questions for Dr. Dave reach out on twitter @DrCorneliusInfo or @KnolShare.
Build Your Skills to Thrive in a Digital and Agile Market
Recent Podcast Lists
- E94: Belonging and Healing [Part 5] – Ubuntu
- E93: Belonging and Healing [Part 4]: The Root Before the Fruit
- E95: Belonging & Healing [Part 6] – Healing, the Antidote to Trauma
- E92: Belonging and Healing Part 3 – Language of Belonging
- E91: Deliver Value Installment #3: Happy Contributing People
- E90: Belonging and Healing Part-2 – Why is belonging important?
- E89: Belonging and Healing Part-2 – Why is belonging important?
- E89: Deliver Value Installment #2: Organization Leaders Want Value-Driven Outcomes
- E88: Belonging and Healing Part-1 – Sense Your Belonging Space
- E87: Deliver Value Part-1 – Definition of Value (Dov)
- EAFH59: Angela (Yazzie) Marquez, Diné Education and Social Justice
- EAFH58: Cherie Silas. Influence without authority: Making 360 impact when you don’t call the shots
- EAFH57: Mercy George-Igbafe, LEARNTOR Founder, Maximize Black Opportunities
- EAFH56: Colleen Kirtland, Courage to Travel Outside of My Comfort Zone
- EAFH55: Nicole Spence-Goon, Finding Reflective Mentorship and Sponsorship
- EAFH54: Salah Elleithy – Listening to Acknowledge Different Voices
- EAFH52: Cherie Silas – The Truth of My BIPOC Family Experiences
- EAFH50: Tim Abbott Shares the need for Social Justice and Empathy in Human Systems
- EAFH49: Ann-Marie Kong – Grow leadership agility with Positive Intelligence
- EAFH47: Ashanti Gardner Share experiences as a BIPOC Graphic Recorder